Founded in 2013 by Andrei Mincov Trademark Factory’s mission is to help growth-minded entrepreneurs build amazing brands. Thing is, you can’t build an amazing brand unless you OWN the brand you’re building. And the only way to own your brand is to trademark it.
This is an in-depth Trademark Factory review that covers the nitty-gritty of what this firm does.
Out of all the trademark firms in the world, Trademark Factory holds a strong position for many reasons.
If you are considering trademarking your brand with Trademark Factory but you want to know if it’s worth your time and money, then this post is for you.
In this post, I will cover:
- What is Trademark Factory
- How does Trademark Factory work
- Reasons to use Trademark Factory
- Trademark Factory Pricing, and more.
Let’s dive in.
What Trademark Factory? Is It Legit?
So you must have heard about Trademark Factory and you are torn between trusting them or trashing them. Let me be your guide — first off, you should know what Trademark Factory does.
Trademark Factory’s mission is to help growth-minded entrepreneurs build amazing brands. Thing is, you can’t build an amazing brand unless you OWN the brand you’re building. And the only way to own your brand is to trademark it.
Founded in 2013 by Andrei Mincov, Trademark Factory® is the only company in the world that offers trademarking services with a guaranteed result for a guaranteed budget™.
It means that you either get your trademark approved by the government, or you get all your money back. Nobody else does it.
Their trademark services will provide legal protection for your brand and help you own your brand before someone else does.
Think of it as lovers putting rings on their fingers and signing marriage documents. Doing that shows that nobody can claim their spouse (unless a divorce).
What Trademark Factory does is take your chosen brand name, phrase, color, or sound and make it yours forever. But before they do that, your brand will have to be analyzed by their legal team to recommend what is best for you.
Over the years, they have helped thousands of business owners secure their brands’ identities. In fact, they boost a 99.3% success rate throughout their 9 years of existence.
Perks like transparency, 100% money-back guarantee, and their notable “one flat fee” is what makes Trademark Factory unique. So, if you are still wondering if Trademark Factory is legit, the answer is definitely yes.
Why Trust Trademark Factory? 5 Reasons
Established in 2013, Trademark Factory has garnered a lot of positive reviews. The previous clients’ testimonials rave about their one flat fee, money-back guarantee, guaranteed results, etc.
For a lot of people, good reviews like that can be pretty convincing. From the tons of positive testimonials on the internet, Trademark Factory gives a strong reason why they can be trusted.
But the main reason why Trademark Factory has become every brand favorite for trademarking activities is simple; they are the only firm in the world that get your trademark done with one flat fee or offer you a full refund.
Here is a list of reasons why you should trust Trademark Factory.
1. All-Inclusive Service
There is a quote from Charles Manson that says, “If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy.” And I strongly believe Trademark Factory follows this wholeheartedly.
Trademark Factory’s legal team and advisors take care of all your trademark processes. Their experienced attorneys and trademark agents won’t let you break a sweat or worry about anything. You will only be contacted when necessary for some required information or document.
After sharing the necessary information with the team, they go on to draft and file your application. All necessary legal requirements will be met for your trademark to be registered.
To me, this is what makes them unique. Once you choose to work with them, it’s a 100% done-for-you service. Just sit back and watch your brand get trademarked without paying any additional fee.
2. One Flat Fee
One thing that makes Trademark Factory stand out is their one flat fee. Other trademark firms will likely charge you per hour and demand another payment if an objection is raised against your application or further actions need to be taken by them.
But with Trademark Factory, you only need to make a one-time payment, which covers the cost of the Trademarking process from start to finish. Even if your brand trademarking process requires a full legal team, you won’t be charged an hourly rate.
Trademark Factory does not incur hidden costs or other demands for payment. No matter how many objections are raised against your application, additional payment will not be incurred.
For the records, and depending on the plan you paid for, your one-time fee should include a comprehensive trademark search, application filing, response to all office actions, etc.
Most of the services you will get with one payment on Trademark Factory are charged individually or hourly by other trademark firms.
3. Guaranteed Results
Trademark Factory has a 99.3% success rate. This means that there is a high chance that your brand will be trademarked. But if things should swing sideways, they follow a 100% money-back guarantee policy.
So, if you don’t get what you paid Trademark Factory for, you will get a full refund. Even after the rigorous process the legal team has gone through.
The refund could come in two ways. You can get a full refund before filing. This means if Trademark Factory identifies any problem with trademarking your brand after you already paid, you will get a 100% refund Or they keep searching until they help you find a brand you can own.
They also offer a full refund after filing. So after their comprehensive search, if they find your brand suitable for trademarking and they filed it but get disapproved by the Trademarks office, you get your full refund, regardless of how many office actions they have responded to.
And considering the fact that they have been in operation for over 9 years, and filled 2885 trademarks with over 99 success rates, you can be rest assured they will deliver on their promises.
4. Large Team
Another reason to trust Trademark Factory is the fact that they have a huge team. They are currently over 30 team members working in this firm, with each proving their expertise in different areas.
This means you will get the right specialist to work on different aspects of your brand trademarking process. This is why Trademark Factory is able to handle all the activities themselves; because they have a complete team.
5. Free Call with a Specialist
Finally, unlike many trademark firms that are only after your money, Trademark Factory will require you to know more about your business before they decide you are a great fit for them.
You will first need to request a free call with one of their advisors (click here to request the call), who will try to understand your business goal and then recommend the best package for you. This free consultation will also shed more light on certain things you don’t know about your business model.
This is completely risk-free, so I see no reason why you won’t request a free call now. (click here to request the call now).
How Does Trademark Factory Work?
Good thing we have established the fact that Trademark Factory is legit. Now, if you want to try them out, there are a few steps you have to follow to get your brand trademarked. I will assume you have already spoken to one of their advisors, if not, I recommend you do so before moving forward.
But here is the breakdown of how Trademark Factory works:
1. Tell them about your business
Before you get your business or brand trademark, you will need to discuss it with Trademark Factory. You will speak with one of their advisors over a phone call (which will be free).
This call will help you decide if Trademark Factory is the right fit for you. If they are, the advisor will help point you through the process of getting your brand trademarked.
2. Comprehensive Trademark Search
After speaking to one of Trademark Factory’s advisors to learn about your business, the next step is running a comprehensive trademark search. The legal team analyzes your business or brand to check if it is trademarkable.
For instance, your business or brand cannot be trademarked if:
- It has a name, phrase, sound, or color that has already been trademarked.
- It has names belonging to a chemical element or other exclusive names.
- It has a generic name e.g Wine for a wine company or Apple for a fruit company.
- It has words that merely describe the business
- It causes confusion, deceives the public, hurts religious beliefs, or goes against the morality of communities.
So they will do their due diligence to ensure that your brand can be trademarked, and if it can, they will move to the next step.
3. Filing your Application
When your brand passes the analysis phase, the next stage will be filing for a trademark. Trademark Factory’s licensed attorneys and trademark agents will take it up from here.
They will prepare and file your application according to your final decision. In the application, important things that describe your brand will be stated, which include:
- The basis of the application
- Statement of use
- Identification of the class of goods or services
- Description of the business’s goods and services
- Specimen of the goods or service
- Relevant information about the brand owner
- Declaration and owner’s signature
You don’t need to do anything at this stage. Just sit back and watch your money work for you.
4. Oversee the Entire Trademark Process
Here on, Trademark Factory’s legal team will see that the entire Trademark process goes smoothly. They go out of their way to deal with time-consuming and complicated office actions and objections.
If the process demands more legal stuff, Trademark Factory promises not to charge an extra cost. They are known for their “one flat fee” policy and they stick to it.
5. Get a Custom Frame Certificate
Receiving your trademark certificate is the final step in the process. After all the rigorous process has been met by Trademark Factory’s legal team, your trademark certificate will be issued.
But before you get your certificate, Trademark Factory will receive your certificate first. Then, they put it in a beautiful custom frame and mail it to you.
Trademark Factory Reviews & Testimonials from Previous Clients
So if you are wondering what other people who have used this firm’s services have to say, here are a few:
A. Review by Sandro Federico, MAIN MENUS®
B. Review by Donald Chu, BENEFITDECK®
C. Review by Lucy Barber, DYNAWORX®
All these Trademark Factory reviews and testimonials are from brands that still exist today, so you can find them if you want.
How Much Does Trademark Factory Cost?
Let me first establish a fact!
When it comes to trademarking your brand, you have 3 options. Cheap filing services that will treat you like a dummy who actually expects to receive quality legal services to cover a year-long process for just $99. There’s no such thing my friend.
Law firms that will treat you like an ATM that has thousands of dollars just lying around waiting for the lawyers to start billing you by the hour. This happens a lot when you don’t know the right place to look.
Or trusted firms like Trademark Factory that will treat you like a serious business owner who wants to protect their brand with a guaranteed result for a guaranteed budget.
How do YOU want to be treated?
If you’re serious about your brand and your business, you can get started by requesting a free call with one of Trademark Factory’s strategy advisors today.
However, Trademark Factory offers 3 flat-fee packages to choose from, which are the I feel lucky package, the All-inclusive package, and the Ultimate package.
Here is the breakdown of the Trademark Factory cost of services.
1. I Feel Lucky Package
This is the least expensive package from Trademark Factory and it cost $1,495. Just like every other basic package, it does not support all the services that Trademark Factory offers. If you pay for this package, you will benefit the following:
- Comprehensive Trademark Search: Trademark Factory will do an in-depth search to know if the brand you are trying to trademark has already been filed for registration or is already in use by another company or person before moving on with it.
- 100% Before-Filing Refund: If your first choice is problematic and Trademark Factory couldn’t register a trademark after a comprehensive trademark search, you will get a full refund. This is a before-filing refund policy.
- Application Filing: The application drafting and filing process are fully handled by the legal team. No matter how long it takes and how much it would cost, Trademark Factory oversees the process with this one-time fee.
- Custom Trademark Certificate: After receiving your trademark certificate, Trademark Factory puts it in a custom frame and mails it to you.
You can also have access to certain services that are meant for higher packages. But, of course, it would mean additional charges.
2. All-Inclusive Package
This is the intermediate package from Trademark Factory and it cost $2,495 only. The All-inclusive package is the most popular and offers better features than the I Feel Lucky package. If you pay for this package, you will benefit the following:
- Everything in the “I Feel Lucky” package: Paying for the All-inclusive package will unlock all the features the I Feel Lucky package offers.
- Responding to All Office Actions: This package offers you unlimited responses to all office actions. In other words, whenever USPTO request additional information about your business, they will always get back to them with the most accurate data.
- 100% After-Filing Refund: With this plan, Trademark Factory will give you a full refund if the Trademarks office disapproves your trademark. This is their after-filing refund policy and it’s not included in the previous plan.
3. Ultimate Package
This is the highest package from Trademark Factory and it cost $4,995. The Ultimate package stands as the highest plan which offers less risk and more protection. If you pay for this package, you will benefit from the following:
- Everything in the All-inclusive package: The Ultimate package has all the benefits of the All-inclusive package and more perks that make it top-tier.
- Defending your trademark in opposition proceedings: This package activates Trademark Factory to defend your trademark in opposition proceedings. Trademark Factory’s legal team will do everything in their power to stop the registration of a company that has already applied for the same trademark as yours. This means you get their legal team on your side forever, with a one-time fee.
- Monitoring conflicting trademarks: Trademark Factory will keep an eye on newly filed trademarks to know if any of them conflicts with yours. If they do, the legal team will defend your trademark in opposition proceedings. This service alone (monitoring conflicting trademarks) usually costs around $150 per month with other trademark firms.
Please note that in order to pick the right package and get the best value for your money, you should request a free call with one of Trademark Factory’s advisors. I highly recommend you do so.
Trademark Factory Pros & Cons
- Easy to use
- One-time fee
- Free call with a specialist
- Guaranteed result
- 100% refund policy
- Not the cheapest service
After reading this Trademark Factory review, I believe you are convinced that the brand is what you need to get your business trademarked.
You’ve seen all the available plans and you might already know which one is the most suitable for you. However, I highly recommend you request a free call with one of their specialists to help you make a more informed decision.
Over to you, what’s your experience with Trademark Factory? Have you used their services before?